At Clay Northam Wealth Management we believe that:
- Experience is invaluable. Brian Clay and Darren Northam, founding partners, have worked together for over a decade. This experience combined with the Certified Financial Planner® (CFP®) designation assures educated, professional advice while adhering to the CFP® Board’s strict Code of Ethics.
- Objective financial advice is the core of our wealth management strategies. Being independent financial advisors, we are able to offer our clients the unique advantage of truly personalized and unbiased recommendations.
- Processes are important. We relieve client stress by providing a disciplined, innovative, and customized process of financial planning and asset management to help our clients reach their goals in all types of economic conditions. Our financial solutions can include traditional asset classes, alternative investments, and institutional money management platforms.
- Safekeeping of client assets is of utmost importance. This is achieved through partnering with Charles Schwab & Co., the largest institutional custodian in the world.
- Solid client relationships are the foundation of our firm. Trust and high quality service are essential and never to be compromised. We value each and every client.