Wealth Management is a type of financial planning that provides high net worth individuals and families with not only investment management, but also estate planning, legal resources and tax planning experience, with the goal of sustaining and growing long-term wealth. Wealth management firms provide advice on a multi-dimensional level.
Wealth management services include:
- Personal Wealth Strategies: Wealth management advisors start by working with their clients to define their financial goals. They will develop a program to help them with their goals and monitor their progress and present options or alternatives along the way.
- Investment Advice: Develop a tailor-made regimen targeting clients’ specific investment objectives and risk thresholds. Assist with portfolio management and help them with their objectives.
- Insurance Solutions: Insurance planning is an important aspect of good wealth management planning. The right insurance coverage can bridge the gap between limitations in clients’ current financial situation and their future goals.
- Retirement Services: Develop the right plan that will insure clients will have a sustainable income that lasts a lifetime.
- Estate Planning: Help clients with all aspects of the estate planning process and preserve their wealth for their heirs.
Here at Clay Northam, we believe wealth management is the marriage of personalized investment management and strategic, personalized, and ongoing financial planning. Our clients benefit not only from the wisdom and strength of our financial advisors, but also from a broad and sophisticated range of wealth management services. We provide thoughtful, customized strategies for individuals and families, their family offices and business enterprises.
To get more information, contact one of our wealth management advisors in one of our two offices located in El Segundo and Seal Beach.